first comes love...then comes marriage

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Is Angela making a come back?

So, a few posts ago I was ready to wave goodbye to Angela as she left Project Runway, collecting her scissors and measuring tape from the work room. And yet, in the past two challenges not only has she been on the winning team (as head designer), but she has also gotten lots of kudos for her black updated Audrey Hepburn dress that Heidi said she wanted "in all the colors". And, Poncho and I both had to admit, the dress was very pretty. However, we were pleased that Michael won with his hot pants.

Sadly though, if he doesn't shape up, it looks like Barbie Designer (whose name I can't remember, and the Bravo website is not loading up at the moment...but this is what Poncho and I call him anyway) will be Auf'd next. Maybe degisning for dolls is hindering his vision.

I'm off Angela's case for now, and would like to see wrap-around tatoo guy go. He is just rude and thinks he is better than the rest---UGH.

We shall see if I get my wish next week!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Adrianna said…

    Abgela still drives me crazy!! Though I must admit, last night's dress was pretty good. I was really glad the hot pants won though; that guy is one of my favorites.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tatoo guy should leave, but nothing could beat Space dress Cherish style!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home